Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] No EPG Since Upgrade

StuBFrost

New member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Last week I did a fresh flash to version 793 with a restore settings and since then my EPG hasn't been updating so it is now empty.

I am using the OpenTV 28.2. provider (as I always have) and I have deleted the EPG.DAT file from my USB stick but doing an EPG download doesn't save any data and the database is empty (the database information screen shows 0 bytes in the file and 0 channels).

I tried an online upgrade to the new 800 version but that hasn't helped either.
 
You deleted epg.dat while Enigma was stopped (init 4)? If not, deleting is no use.

Where are your epg settings set to (see menu --> epg)? To flash/HDD/USB?

Did you check other possible locations (flash/HDD/USB) for an actual database?
 
Looks like something got corrupted as I noticed that when downloading the EPG, the screen wasn't showing the progress bar correctly.

I decided to go for a new flash with no restore and now all OK.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top