Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] No free tuner when recording and changing channels

ALISAT

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am have problems with recording one channel and then moved to watch another channel. I keep get a message that 'No free tuner'. I am recording ITV2+1 and moved to Channel 4 on FreeSat UK and I get this error message 'No free tuner'
I have two tuners (DVB-S2) and 500hd on/media/hdd.
How do I check that I have the correct settings. I have one disk that goes to Tuner A input and I am looped on the input of Tuner B to Tuner A output.
 
Here is more info on my Tuner set-up:
Tuner A: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) Positioner: USALS
Tuner B: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) Positioner: Single Sats
 
Please post a screen grab of the config screen of each individual tuner.
 
You have mentioned what you have configured the tuners as. You have not mentioned what is on the other end of the cables. What is inbetween the individual tuner/s and LNB/s is also important. Diseqc switch, splitters etc. Please describe the hardware as fully as possible.

I appreciate you are new here and going by your other posts, you are doing plenty of reading/viewing.

Can you please note:

Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
Last edited:
1M solid disk connect to TM-LNB 0.1db and TM-2600 motor. The feed from the motor goes to input for Tuner A: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) on receiver.
 
I have try the following to Loop to Tuner A. see screen shot. Would this do the job20160124_143759.webp
 
If you have no cable connected to it, you can use "loopthorugh to tuner X" This will give you more recording facilities than "not configured"

You only have one signal cable connected to your tuners, so your recording facilities are limited. This is why you got the notification.

P.S
There is a guide for taking screenshots in the guides section.
 
ok thanks. I have now made the following changes:
Tuner A: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) Positioner: USALS
Tuner B: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) Loop through to Tuner A
This seems to work.
I would read guide about future screenshots
 
Make sure you've got Cccam 2.3 installed from plugin downloads. Some newer boxes can't decode two channels at once with older cams.
 
Not really his problem here as he was talking about fta channels. That said, I've had the issue you're referring to and using cccam 2.3 didn't work. Switched to using Oscam.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top