Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No HD channel except Channel4 ?

Shifty

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester
I recently bought my first Linux box which has been as much fun as frustration :)

I have, as far as I am aware, set everything up correctly after installing the VIX image, set up the EPG built in to VIX and can watch all channels using a Sky card (originally from a multi room box).
I can now watch all channels with the exception of any HD channels, but can get channel4 HD.
I have searched through various forums but cannot find anyone who is having a similar issue to this.
Can anyone help? I am guessing I have missed doing something and hoping it's an easy fix

Thanks in advance
 
first of all i take it you are using a Sky card?
if so do you have a HD subscription as you can only receive HD if you have a HD subscription.
if you have the above what channel list are you using? there is a plugin on the feeds that automatically updates your channel list like it does for the epg.. im sure it has a setting to swap SD channels for HD ones
 
Yes it is a Sky Card and I should have added that Yes it does have HD subscription included.

'I'm sure it has a setting to swap SD channels for HD ones'

Thanks for that I will take a look when I get home
 
so in theory you should be able to get them. either install the autobouqets plugin form the feeds or install a channel list from the settings section
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top