hello everyone,
I am sorry this has been posted before but my Vu+ Uno still does not receive High bit rate channels and the ones with the SR 30000
I tried both this http://www2.vuplus.com/14-vuplus-articles/91-vu-uno-upgrade both methods and also I also tried this
1º, unzip the attachment.
2º FTP file to
/usr/lib/enigma2/phyton/Plugins/SystemPlugins
3º restart GUI.
4º go to MENU-> plugins-> FGPAUpgrade-> OK->choose download directory, you usually do so in
/tmp
5º button-> blue-> download-> green button upgrade, the upgrade starts about 6-7 minutes (do nothing in the box until the end of the process). when finished you will see the process 100/100 in the interface, click OK to exit.
6º Restart box.
already have the updated FPGA.
my Vu Uno runs Vix Image 3.0 Kernel 3.1.1
any suggestion plz
thank you
I am sorry this has been posted before but my Vu+ Uno still does not receive High bit rate channels and the ones with the SR 30000
I tried both this http://www2.vuplus.com/14-vuplus-articles/91-vu-uno-upgrade both methods and also I also tried this
1º, unzip the attachment.
2º FTP file to
/usr/lib/enigma2/phyton/Plugins/SystemPlugins
3º restart GUI.
4º go to MENU-> plugins-> FGPAUpgrade-> OK->choose download directory, you usually do so in
/tmp
5º button-> blue-> download-> green button upgrade, the upgrade starts about 6-7 minutes (do nothing in the box until the end of the process). when finished you will see the process 100/100 in the interface, click OK to exit.
6º Restart box.
already have the updated FPGA.
my Vu Uno runs Vix Image 3.0 Kernel 3.1.1
any suggestion plz
thank you
