Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] No information showing in Recording Menu

autoart

New member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
Location
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Hi guys I hope someone can help I recently flashed my Duo to the latest Openvix as I had just purchased the VU usb turbo cable tuner and just wanted to ensure the latest build was running before I set up the tuner everything went well and the usb tuner works spot on but on my recordings screen there is no programme summary appearing anymore all i have is the title of the recording and the date it recorded it is like this for any programme recorded from either the sat tuner or the cable tuner is there a something I'm missing? Only noticed it after reflashing the box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top