Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] No ITV HD

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

Not sure if this is co-incidence but since I update my receiver last night I have been unable to view ITV HD (Granada) - I get the message Tune Failed...??

Has the frequency changed and its co-incidence or has something gone awry with my Image?

FP.
 
Last edited:
Sorted - frequency changed.....!!!!!!!

10936 V 23000 dvb-S2 qpsk for itv HD granada
 
i was just about to post, symbol rate has changed from 22000 to 23000
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top