wow, that's odd.
on past june 3rd I updated to build 143.
Everything was fine (and luckily i did made a whole image backup).
So I installed:
TSPanel 4.9 (I was trying to see if via tspanel I was able to find some a867 drivers)
AspectratioSwitch.
Today trying to access the DUO via FTP i was returned:
Error: 530 login incorrect
so tried to connect via telnet:
Trying 192.160.1.50...
Connected to 192.160.1.50.
Escape character is '^]'.
Welcome to ViX for vuduo
ViX v2.4
Connection closed by foreign host.
*************** SESSION CLOSED **************
Really I did not change any password or login. Tried to use blank password for ftp but no luck.
So I decided to try and install the the setpassword plugin from plugin feed.
And worst of all is not installing! I'm give the following error.:
wget returned 255
perahps you need to run 'opkg update' ?
cannot install package... (see the attached screenshot)

on past june 3rd I updated to build 143.
Everything was fine (and luckily i did made a whole image backup).
So I installed:
TSPanel 4.9 (I was trying to see if via tspanel I was able to find some a867 drivers)
AspectratioSwitch.
Today trying to access the DUO via FTP i was returned:
Error: 530 login incorrect
so tried to connect via telnet:
Trying 192.160.1.50...
Connected to 192.160.1.50.
Escape character is '^]'.
Welcome to ViX for vuduo
ViX v2.4
Connection closed by foreign host.
*************** SESSION CLOSED **************
Really I did not change any password or login. Tried to use blank password for ftp but no luck.
So I decided to try and install the the setpassword plugin from plugin feed.
And worst of all is not installing! I'm give the following error.:
wget returned 255
perahps you need to run 'opkg update' ?
cannot install package... (see the attached screenshot)

