Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] No Network Connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Casterina
  • Start date Start date
C

Casterina

Guest
I have flashed Apollo 118 on the Miraclebox Mini HD connected via ethernet cable but each time I turn on the receiver there's no network connection as I checked in the Network setup settings and have to select Restart network to get connection. Network settings is default with Use Interface and DHCP set to Yes, what could be the problem?
 
Once your receiver has obtained a working ip from your network try disabling DHCP and see how it goes. Also try rebooting your router too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Once your receiver has obtained a working ip from your network try disabling DHCP and see how it goes. Also try rebooting your router too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I have disabled DHCP once I obtained the IP and every time I start up the receiver, it has network connection but no bytes received?

This is the Miraclebox information in the router,

359466.jpg


Receiver network information,

4c81c2.jpg


Receiver network adapter settings,

577e59.jpg
 
Im no networking ezpert, but have you enered your router address rather than the box address?
My box addres is 10.0.42.58

Try to turn on DHCP and restart the network and then go back into adapter settings (thats what it is on the vu+, anyway) and write down the ip address, gateway etc, then turn off DHCP in settings and manually enter the new numbers instead, and restart the network.
 
Im no networking ezpert, but have you enered your router address rather than the box address?
My box addres is 10.0.42.58

Try to turn on DHCP and restart the network and then go back into adapter settings (thats what it is on the vu+, anyway) and write down the ip address, gateway etc, then turn off DHCP in settings and manually enter the new numbers instead, and restart the network.
I have definitely entered my box IP address because when I type that address in my computer browser it goes to Open Webif
 
I have definitely entered my box IP address because when I type that address in my computer browser it goes to Open Webif
If your browser is seeing the OpenWebIF pages then you must have a network connexion!
So you aren't explaining your actual problem particularly well, which may explain why you don't yet have a solution.
 
Have you tried an IP address outside your dhcp range?
Yes, the IP I have used is outside the DHCP range

If your browser is seeing the OpenWebIF pages then you must have a network connexion!
So you aren't explaining your actual problem particularly well, which may explain why you don't yet have a solution.
I restarted the network in the receiver before I can get into Open Webif
 
are you shure of your gateway address ?

quote
Try to turn on DHCP and restart the network and then go back into adapter settings (thats what it is on the vu+, anyway) and write down the ip address, gateway etc, then turn off DHCP in settings and manually enter the new numbers instead, and restart the network.

Ps : why open 2 same topics ?
 
Last edited:
are you shure of your gateway address ?

quote
Try to turn on DHCP and restart the network and then go back into adapter settings (thats what it is on the vu+, anyway) and write down the ip address, gateway etc, then turn off DHCP in settings and manually enter the new numbers instead, and restart the network.

Ps : why open 2 same topics ?
I have tried that before which is where I got all the network information from
 
I restarted the network in the receiver before I can get into Open Webif
OK. The addresses are OK - so don't go changing them.
I presume that the Ethernet connexion is to a router.
What about the settings on there?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top