Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] No Picons when I press the EPG button

eamo

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
HI

Just did a clean complete flash of my box with Apollo 137

Now when I press the EPG button on my remote it no longer displays the picons on the left

However if I come out of EPG and select any channel the Picon is there
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0465.webp
    IMG_0465.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 30
You need to enable it in teh settings. Open EPG and press menu is easiets way to acces the menu.
 

Attachments

  • Picons in graphical EPG.webp
    Picons in graphical EPG.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 30

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top