Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] No plugins after fresh flash to 014

tappari

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
600
Reaction score
2
Points
0
No plugins available after fresh flash of 3.2 014 to ET10000. Feed seems to be stable.
 
Ok tried that and every time I try to down load the plugins it crashes and restarts the box I will upload a crash log later .
 
Will the Ocram picons re-appear in the feed ? If not I have to manually install them, no biggy
 
I manually installed the Ocram picons, works for now, but I would like them to automatically update from the feed. Can you please let me know how I can add the server like you mentioned. The Ocram picons will not be visible automatically when OpenVix adds them to the feed ??
 
How could you , please, manually install the Ocram picons. I lost all of them after the latest reflashing (Vu+duo2).
Thanks in advance.......
 
Will the Ocram picons re-appear in the feed ? If not I have to manually install them, no biggy


Unlikely in their current form.

I manually installed the Ocram picons, works for now, but I would like them to automatically update from the feed. Can you please let me know how I can add the server like you mentioned. The Ocram picons will not be visible automatically when OpenVix adds them to the feed ??

ocram provides a .ipk file to manually add his feeds into any image, or simply backup the .conf file for his feeds from a earlier image and use that.

Be aware however if and when his server does go down again it will kill your access to the image feeds as has happened on four separate occasions over the past two or so years now. Also picons don't really change that often especially the newer SNP format ones so why do you want to automate their update.
 
How could you , please, manually install the Ocram picons. I lost all of them after the latest reflashing (Vu+duo2).
Thanks in advance.......

You can manually download the picon packs and FTP them to your box
 
Apology dear people, for the feed being down, it was unintentional by a mistake I made the previous week after seeing it wasn't building the latest picons...:o

Because I have been busy lately I didn't notice until I was made aware of the problem today. The feed should be up and running again, if is goes offline again, please send me a Private Message...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top