G gatster Guest Oct 2, 2014 #1 I upgraded to Apollo and all is well, but I can't download any plugins. I go into the menu, press the green button but nothing ever appears?
I upgraded to Apollo and all is well, but I can't download any plugins. I go into the menu, press the green button but nothing ever appears?
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Oct 2, 2014 #2 S Thete is a thread here Ocram picon server is down. Remove it from.etc/opkg and everything will be back to normal. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
S Thete is a thread here Ocram picon server is down. Remove it from.etc/opkg and everything will be back to normal. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Oct 2, 2014 #3 Moving thread to image support section. Also see this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-remove-ocram-conf-file
Moving thread to image support section. Also see this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-remove-ocram-conf-file
G gatster Guest Oct 2, 2014 #4 Done this, restarted, still not working. Double checked the file was gone and still no joy?
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Oct 2, 2014 #5 What image verison number are you on?
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Oct 2, 2014 #7 You need to flash image newer than 32 as well as repeat that file deletion. Latest one at time of writing is 41 This thread should explain more http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...a-fresh-flash-due-to-new-plugins-update-feeds
You need to flash image newer than 32 as well as repeat that file deletion. Latest one at time of writing is 41 This thread should explain more http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...a-fresh-flash-due-to-new-plugins-update-feeds