Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] no service providers

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevesom
  • Start date Start date
S

stevesom

Guest
Ive done a fresh flash with no settings restored to 100 all went ok I loaded my own bouquet on from dbe I also have another 14 satellites which loaded on from dbe as I am motorised,I also updated my sat xml from satellite xml creator and put the file in etc/enigma 2 and restarted my box, the problem when I go to satellites I only got services where as before I had services and providers, I am wondering is there a setting to get providers showing without pressing the yellow providers button I just re scanned 28.2 to see if providers would appear but no joy.
 
No, not a setting. But you can toggle between 'services only' and 'show all' by pressing the green button (satellites).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top