Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No Sigal since this morning...

They do love this hobby don't they! :P

I started off with a 60cm dish, then one day while she was out it turned into a 80cm dish. It wasn't noticed for about a month.

But when the 1m one turned up she said no way! I'm still tempted to go for a 85cm Gib, but not sure I'd see that much improvment over what I've got at the moment.
But currently it's a no-name (lidl) dish which is now a bit buckled and rusty.
 
They do love this hobby don't they! :P

I started off with a 60cm dish, then one day while she was out it turned into a 80cm dish. It wasn't noticed for about a month.

But when the 1m one turned up she said no way! I'm still tempted to go for a 85cm Gib, but not sure I'd see that much improvment over what I've got at the moment.
But currently it's a no-name (lidl) dish which is now a bit buckled and rusty.

What signal you getting with the 80cm on digitalb? They still quite fringe reception over here needing around 80cm dish? What location are you? I'm in the east midlands, and currently getting a signal of 77% on klan tv. Can't check many of the others, as my settings are a little out of date :p But thought it might help you to see if you can get a better signal with this dish...

[Edit]
Just rescanned 16e, and got the digi film channels. On "Film Komedi", I am getting about 58-59%...
 
Last edited:
i woke this morning, switched on sat, but got no signal, this is why, :roflmao::roflmao:, the LNB was completely buried, i had to get a brush and clear it, but it is almost covered again now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i am not being funny but looking at where ur dish is im suprised it moves at all lol
 
What signal you getting with the 80cm on digitalb? They still quite fringe reception over here needing around 80cm dish? What location are you? I'm in the east midlands, and currently getting a signal of 77% on klan tv. Can't check many of the others, as my settings are a little out of date :p But thought it might help you to see if you can get a better signal with this dish...

[Edit]
Just rescanned 16e, and got the digi film channels. On "Film Komedi", I am getting about 58-59%...

Not sure.
ON the Tring Channels I'm getting 49% most of the time.
Can just about pick up the JTV Channels on 26E and sometimes the MBC Channels.

I'm in Chelmsford, Essex.
So just a smidge up from London.
 
Not sure.
ON the Tring Channels I'm getting 49% most of the time.
Can just about pick up the JTV Channels on 26E and sometimes the MBC Channels.

I'm in Chelmsford, Essex.
So just a smidge up from London.

Well, dunno what the difference would be from you in essex to me in midlands, but I am getting 56% on MBC2 at 26e. It's apparantly showing End Game, but it's not clearing. So guess MBC is encrypted?!
 
Hmmm.
Might be worth me getting the 85cm one then.
Or maybe it's the LNB that needs changing (or both)
 
Hmmm.
Might be worth me getting the 85cm one then.
Or maybe it's the LNB that needs changing (or both)

I dunno, but I know that when I was researching, the gibertini dishes are supposed to be one of the better because they have good high gain. Plus, the inverto Black Ultra lnbs are considered to be one of the best lnbs... So whether that is what gave me better signal results?!
 
The dish is certainly going to be better than what I've got, but I might try the cheap and easy fix first the Black Ultra LNB as I've also heard very good reviews of them.
 
The dish is certainly going to be better than what I've got, but I might try the cheap and easy fix first the Black Ultra LNB as I've also heard very good reviews of them.

Tell you what, you can have mine, provided you come around and install a quad version of it, and run another cable in to the living room from it :p
 
I'll do that as soon as I get the 1m put up then! :)
 
What signal you getting with the 80cm on digitalb? They still quite fringe reception over here needing around 80cm dish? What location are you? I'm in the east midlands, and currently getting a signal of 77% on klan tv. Can't check many of the others, as my settings are a little out of date :p But thought it might help you to see if you can get a better signal with this dish...

[Edit]
Just rescanned 16e, and got the digi film channels. On "Film Komedi", I am getting about 58-59%...

For Klan TV I'm getting 61% and Film Komedi I get nought.
SO I need to go bigger and better I think!
 
For Klan TV I'm getting 61% and Film Komedi I get nought.
SO I need to go bigger and better I think!

Have you got the correct transponder for film komedi? I needed to rescan the satellite to get the channel, as previoulsy I was getting 0%...
 
No idea.
Code:
11658H
27900
2/3

Just trying a re-scan now.
[edit]
Just re-scanned still the same so it musy be the dish size.

Haven't got a Digitalb card so I'm not that bothered anyway really.
 
Last edited:
Been sunny here most of the day and the dish is clear from snow, now we have some 2 foot icicles and a overhang above the dish ,its massive :eek: the picture doesn't show how big it is, i tried knocking some down with a brush but nothing really came off.
 

Attachments

  • snow4.webp
    snow4.webp
    98.6 KB · Views: 12
Been sunny here most of the day and the dish is clear from snow, now we have some 2 foot icicles and a overhang above the dish ,its massive :eek: the picture doesn't show how big it is, i tried knocking some down with a brush but nothing really came off.

hehe, i have some of those too :)
 

Attachments

  • P1000739.webp
    P1000739.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 17
Thought I'd join in as well.
Dish Ice 2.webp

Now shall I knock them off the dish, or wait till it's warmer tomorrow? :confused:
 
Last edited:
Sorry a bit off topic but those icecles look awsome keep em there

btw andy you need to get the gutter guys in your iceycles are caused due to your gutter not draining properly and water falling over the sides
 
I doubt its anything to do with faulty guttering i can't even see my guttering at all due to all the snow on top of it, i'm expecting it to come off anyway when that snow comes off, if it hits the dish that will be coming down as well.
I removed as many icicles as i could due to most of them being above the doorway we use ,the one on the far right was 3 foot long i wouldn't fancy that on top of the head falling 20 foot.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top