Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No sound from streaming

  • Thread starter Thread starter chris995
  • Start date Start date
C

chris995

Guest
Hello, my first post here :)

I have a problem with streaming movies.. they don't play any audio

The movies I'm trying did work before on this vu duo but yesterday the sound went from them can can't seem to find anyway to get it back

This is only for streaming movies, tv sound works fine - thx!!
 
I have this problem too, think its a driver issue. The way I get around it is to play a recording from the hard disk, wait for that sound to kick in then go back to the file and it normally plays.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top