laserquest
New member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2010
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi
I've just bought an Octagon SF4008 from our sponsor, with the Vix image flashed by them. I am getting no sound across any of the channels. I know it's not the TV or HDMI, as my Vu+duo was working fine with them. I've tried toggling the audio channel settings. No joy.
Also getting odd signal readings - e.g, BBC Scotland SNR 99% and 0% AGC.
Any suggestions?
I've just bought an Octagon SF4008 from our sponsor, with the Vix image flashed by them. I am getting no sound across any of the channels. I know it's not the TV or HDMI, as my Vu+duo was working fine with them. I've tried toggling the audio channel settings. No joy.
Also getting odd signal readings - e.g, BBC Scotland SNR 99% and 0% AGC.
Any suggestions?