Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] No subtitles on Animal Planet

Hamram

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have subtitles on all channels, except from Animal Planet. This is on Canal Digital (Thor). On the original box the subtitles are OK, but on both of my Ultimos only the grey background is visible, and not the text.

Any ideas..?
 
I have subtitles on all channels, except from Animal Planet. This is on Canal Digital (Thor). On the original box the subtitles are OK, but on both of my Ultimos only the grey background is visible, and not the text.

Any ideas..?

Has been fixed in PLi and ATV images. Also in ViX 5.2 001 testversion.
 
Guess I'll just have to wait then... :cool:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top