- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.7.014
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- YES
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- YES
Hello, strange behaviour on both my Vu+ Duo4KSE and my Dreambox DM920.
No EPG = no Timeshift. I try to explain.
If the channel on which I want to timeshift has no EPG, the Timeshift process does not start. I discovered this problem on a feed.
My actual Openvix version is the latest 6.7.014 on both receivers, but it happened with my previous one too (version 6.7.001).
Any idea? Thanks.
PS: Mods excuse me, but I was not able to set a correct prefix due to accessibility limitations. Unfortunately this field is not so accessible with my screen reader.
No EPG = no Timeshift. I try to explain.
If the channel on which I want to timeshift has no EPG, the Timeshift process does not start. I discovered this problem on a feed.
My actual Openvix version is the latest 6.7.014 on both receivers, but it happened with my previous one too (version 6.7.001).
Any idea? Thanks.
PS: Mods excuse me, but I was not able to set a correct prefix due to accessibility limitations. Unfortunately this field is not so accessible with my screen reader.