Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] no trash can on helios 16

I am also getting this problem. brand new machine. initilaized hard drive etc. (set up a few of these duo's before) i have even reinstalled the firmware openvix-Helios.017 a couple of times. even added the trashcan by ftp but still keep getting the error cannot send to trashcan object has no attribute endswith

any help would be grateful :confused:
 
I am also getting this problem. brand new machine. initilaized hard drive etc. (set up a few of these duo's before) i have even reinstalled the firmware openvix-Helios.017 a couple of times. even added the trashcan by ftp but still keep getting the error cannot send to trashcan object has no attribute endswith

any help would be grateful :confused:
I have the same problem with a brand new installation of Helios 17 on a new Duo2.
The 2 TB disk was used before in a Duo with oder version VIX image, but I formatted it in the Duo2.
P.S. I did not add the .Trash directory manually yet. Will do tonight.
 
Update. I created .Trash in /media/hdd/movie, now I have Trashcan available and I can delete a recording without the error message popping up. @shuggy, FTP into your box, enable hidden file/ folder view, browse to the /media/hdd/movie directory and create a .Trash folder. It's case sensitive. You should no longer see the error message.

Thanks a lot - just skim-read through this thread and this helped me! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks a lot - just skim-read through this thread and this helped me! :thumbsup:

As only one debug log has been has been submitted in this thread, it's still pretty hard to track down the issue. We all use different boxes, different HDD's, different configs.
I can finally reproduce this issue on a TM2T, on a fresh flash.
Should be fixed soon...
 
Hi, I've just discovered I have the same problem. Is there anyway to manually create the trashcan?
 
Use an FTP app or telnet to create it.
 
Ok thanks should I just create a folder called trashcan within the movie folder?

Yes, it's case sensitive & requires the leading .
So, in telnet:
Code:
mkdir /media/hdd/movie/.Trash
If /media/hdd/movie/ is your correct path.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top