Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Where is the trash can?

Honestly, I have looked but cannot find movie list setup menu. Pointers please. Under setup, there is recording, there is time shift, but no movie list.

Bring up your movie list, press menu. It's under settings.
 
I've checked now and my settings under movie list are identical to yours, but I still get the error message when I delete a recording, and it says trashcan: 0kb. I've also FTPped into the box and my hdd directory has got the following folders: crossepg, lost+found, movie, timeshift, and the following files: epg.dat and epg.dat.loading. No trashcan...
 
Last edited:
I've checked now and my settings under movie list are identical to yours, but I still get the error message when I delete a recording, and it says trashcan: 0kb. I've also FTPped into the box and my hdd directory has got the following folders: crossepg, lost+found, movie, timeshift, and the following files: epg.dat and epg.dat.loading. No trashcan...

Cannot seem to edit my post so I'm adding an update. I manually created a .Trash folder in the hdd, but the error message still persist. I have sent the debug log via the box, and I have attached a copy here.

Thanks
 

Attachments

I have exact same problems, set up as above but still no trash can showing.
 
I too use flash expander and i too have no trash can and also have a problem with swap file auto starting after deep standby.do you have the problem with the swap file too?
 
Swap file doesn't auto start for me either. I'm used to manually turning it on at startup now
 
I've only had this problem with the trash can and the swap file since I've updated to helios 001 now on 016 and still no change I too don't have the movie list choice anywhere maybe these two things are bugs what still need to be ironed out in this new build.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top