Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] No video output, green band on display

Those are the final entries in the log. As before, the TV output switches off, the front display has just a green stripe on the bottom quarter and it needs a hard reboot to recover

Just in case it shows more (especially with CI) can you change to debug+ (Level 5) in log settings. … there are a few people with Ultimo4K under py3 without seeeing this issue, so I guess somewhere its your configuration (out of interest how is the usb attached… or is that an external HDD? Or?)
 
When my PC is on, I do a telnet reboot, init 4/init 3 doesn't recover. I don't use a Common Interface if that's what you mean, I saw CI in an earlier log and thought it may be significant. I have now upped the log level.

I have an internal HDD and an external USB, also sometimes use a HDMI passthrough.

The issue started under PY2 and is not something that is regular or can be forced. Sometimes it's Days between, sometimes less, the box appears to not be doing anything in particular when it happens. I'll see if the increases log level shows anything. TBH, I'm leaning towards (and dreading) a hardware problem.
 
It's now been aver a Week since the last crash. My usage is the same and the only change I have made is to increase the log level, so that won't have made a difference. It would seem to support my hardware problem theory.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top