Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No western satellites on TM nano oe tuner

  • Thread starter Thread starter satnano
  • Start date Start date
S

satnano

Guest
I have the latest vhannibals motor satellites and channels list installed but when I go the tuner configuration (advanced mode) I don't seem to access any western satellites from 1 west to 45 west, all I see 3.1 east to 75 east satellites. How I can get access to the western satellites in order to be able to manually tune them. Any help is greatly appreaciated.

:)
 
"Latest" is ambiguius.
Which image are you using. Please specify thename and build number.
Vhannibals latest motorised one is dated 20/04/2014. Is this the one you are using?

You may wish to use a satellites.xml from
Code:
http://satellites-xml.org/
and replace the one in Vhannibals one.
 
Many thanks Abu Baniaz, yes it is vhannibal 20th April one and I have replaced the satellites.xml via fizella, as you suggested, but I still can't see the western satellites as a choice in the tuner configuration menu. I can see 1.6 East till 75 East satellites and that is all.
 
Try it this way, save the xml file in the same folder as your Vhannibal bouquet and then transfer the channel lists using Dreamset/Dreamboxedit.

I've just tried Vhannibal's 20/4 and all the satellites are there. You are going past "all satellites" until you reach the western ones?
 
I have already transferred vhannibal motorised channel list via dreamboxedit. In tuner config, I am going through all the eastern satlleites then "all satellites 1" through to "all satellites 4" then the eastern satellites start again, there is no sign of western satellites.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A proper restart by switching the receiver off from back button and then on, brought the western satellites. Sorry for the bother from a newbie.
 
A proper restart by switching the receiver off from back button and then on,...
Pulling the plug is not a proper restart; it can even kill your box. Always bring the box down (to deep sleep) before doing that.
Anyway: an Enigma2 restart after changing the satellites.xml would have done the trick.
 
Pulling the plug is not a proper restart; it can even kill your box. Always bring the box down (to deep sleep) before doing that.
Anyway: an Enigma2 restart after changing the satellites.xml would have done the trick.

Thanks Rob van der, Believe me I did restart Enigma2 via Dreamboxedit after installing Vhannibal 20th April file but this didn't load western satellites for some reason!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top