Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Normal or Full HDMI YCbCr Range

thecaretaker

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Southern UK
Website
www.thecaretakers.co.uk
I've got my VU+ Ultimo4k connected to a Panasonic OLED TV. I only have UK 28.2E Free channels. Should I set the HDMI YCbCr Range on the TV to Full or Normal?

Normal makes the blacks much blacker but the Full seems to offer a wider range of greys but black isn't so prominent.

I guess the question is, does a satellite output a default Normal TV signal or a full range TV signal. :confused:
 
Last edited:
Full range is only for monitors that can handle it. Your Oled uses normal range
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top