Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] NoSoftcam in softcam manager after fresh flash of 3.2 openvix

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yamahooski
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yamahooski

Guest
Hi guys
First of all Hello!

Complete newbie and novice here. A friend gave me a Venton Unibox eco+. It was running fine on2.0 then all channels except FTA froze completely. I signed up to the forum and eventually flashed the box with the current 3.2.037 for my box. Now I have zero channels. No signal on the tuners there seems to be 2 Sony DVB-C tuners. but Im only using a single feed split to my box and router. Internets fine. I cant access the plugins or updates on the box menu. Hoping I haven't missed anything in the threads and apologise if I have - I spent 5 hours doing all this last night. In this post I selected I tried a flash without a settings restore not WITH but truthfully Im not sure.

Many thanks in advance folks
M
 
Yeah that receiver is no longer supported & the feeds will no longer be available to.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
a softcam can easely by FTP-ed to the box.Needs no install.
 
Anything that will get the box working again please I havnt a clue about them just tryn to learn as I go along.

You do realise that sky premium channels are no longer viewable on 3rd party receivers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You do realise that sky premium channels are no longer viewable on 3rd party receivers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im using a cable box pal is it for everything like you say? Single entry into house and split into router and box.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top