Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Not booting after flash

  • Thread starter Thread starter xsmit
  • Start date Start date
X

xsmit

Guest
Hi,

I received my new Vu+ Solo SE v2 today with the stock firmware from World of Satellite. I have tried to flash it multiple times with Openvix-3.2.027 but after rebooting after flashing the box hangs on the "VU+ Your Smart Linux TV Player" screen, I have flashed it back to stock vuplus-image-vusolose-20151208181334_usb.zip and all seems ok then tried 3.2.027 again but same again. Is there anything i can do to get Openvix onto it?
I have also tried flashing without network cable in as mentioned in another post but still same

I have tried below with same issue:
openvix-3.2.027.release-vusolose_usb
openvix-3.2.026.release-vusolose_usb
openvix-3.2.025.release-vusolose_usb
openvix-3.2.024.release-vusolose_usb
openvix-3.2.023.release-vusolose_usb


Thanks
Jason
 
I have tried 5 different sticks still the same with all off them I can reflash the stock VU+ image from http://code.vuplus.com and works on all of them?
I have also used the same sticks to successfully flash my VU+ Duo2 and Technomate nano and also a couple of Miracle Box without any problems?
Must of imaged this box 100 times now :p :confused:
 
OK no problem, do you know when that is likely to be??

Thanks Jason
 
It is being built at the moment. Provided there are no issues, should be tomorrow.

Apparently, there are two versions of the receiver.
 
Installed the new Version 30 Build and all is working fine now.

Thanks for you support guys.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top