Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-SINGLE] Not getting updates notification on my box

Slammed Mind

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey guys,

I'm currently running Apollo build 055 on my TM single.

When I select Menu > Setup > Software Update it says "nothing to upgrade" and I don't get the green update notification light

Must I perform a reflash to update to build 070 and if I do need to, will my backup settings from build 55 work on this new build?

Thank you and Keep up the great work Vix Team

Cheers
 
This was fixed in build 062 onwards.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top