Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

"Not Indexed" section of Sky UK bouquet not appearing.

BrianG61UK

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Messages
122
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Berkshire England. 51.4°N, 0.9°W
Website
www.brian-gregory.me.uk
With my self built 6.8.006.003 developer image I can't seem to make the "Not Indexed" section of the sat_282_sky_uk bouquet appear.

Has something been changed in ABM?

In ABM settings in the Providers section I have 'Include non-indexed channels' set to 'yes'.
'Not indexed' is not ticked under 'Hide sections'.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks.
That made me start to think if anything obvious might be different on your box compared to mine and I thought, I could easily try without having a Freeview bouquet after my Sky bouquet.
So I tried that and it worked! The Sky Not indexed channels were back.
However I then re-enabled my Freeview bouquet and re-ran ABM and, guess what, The Sky Not indexed channels were still there!
So I now have no idea what was going on, but at least it is now working how I want it to again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top