Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] not possible to mount NFS on second box

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
55
Points
48
Age
65
I have a second box connected and remote streaming is working fine and on the duo2 NFS is running.I cannot get the HDD from the DUO2 to get a mount on my second box.The HDD is showing as NFS on second box but when I mount it I always get a red cross and no green earth.What am I doing wrong ?
 
make sure that NFS is set and running on both boxes. go to your second box and click setup -system-network =mount browse, it will start to search when you see your first box click it, don't set password or username , this will bring up the box info. go to hdd and click ok, again say no to username/password. a menu will pop up make sure that mount using is E2 mount using enigma and press ok. go to move location and click yellow button and it should have the option there (your first box hdd
 
Have you checked if its actually mounted?
File list -> yellow button.
 
the HDD on vu duo2 is mounted.NFS is showing green active.When asking info it gives HDD and usb correctly mounted but says no networkserver.Dont now if it is necessairy.

For the moment I don't even see the possiblity to mount as CIFS.Something is wrong but what.
 
Last edited:
yes.Usaly I usec CIFS as mount but I get stuttering and spinnin VIX on second box when watching recordings.Both boxes are hardwired.
 
yes.Usaly I usec CIFS as mount but I get stuttering and spinnin VIX on second box when watching recordings.Both boxes are hardwired.

when I used cifs I had major issues and went with enigma and work great on solo2. I would delete and restart box and start again. if hardwired there should be no issues. what is your second box?
 
for the moment a optimuss OS1 but normaly another vu duo2.
For the moment I don't even see the possiblity to mount as CIFS.Something is wrong but what.
 
it has always worked fine.Optimuss OS1 is technomate with DVBs tuner and a second USB.I think something is wrong with the main vu duo2.A setting that is not right.I will try to flash the OS1 with a vix image.
 
went back to image off apollo 24 on OS1 and NFS is working fine when using John Doe's guide.I am not having the possibility of CIFS anymore but who cares if it is working fine :) Thx for help guys
 
Using Hades 016 here yesterday & CIF mounts working fine between boxes. Something wron with your set-up.
 
I will wait until the second duo2 is back.Probably there went something wrong (setting) with an update that CIFS is not showing anymore on the other boxes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top