Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] [NOT QUAD+] recording problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ojustaboo
  • Start date Start date
I've only really had playback problems - I had the odd reboot but not enough to worry me.

The playback issue was random but reproducible - generally would happen when also recording to the drive. Always the same problem - pixellation, stuttering/pausing. The problem I had since updating to the latest driver and bootloader were not exactly the same and could be a reception issue. I'll have to do more testing.
 
has anyone got the recordings working yet?

I've just flashed latest bootloader and vix hd 59.

when I setup to record a film, it records but when I attempt to watch it its a black screen and the time bar is jumping up every tens minutes.
 
Sorry to bump an old thread but thought I'd give you a little update.

It's been a year and a month since I installed my fan.

Since then, not ONCE have I needed to reboot or have had it hang etc. Only reboots I've done are after flashing new software.

Very glad I did that mod.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top