Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Not seeing latest update ?

dpullen87

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
39
I have a solo 2 on Apollo 54, software update only shows 55 available although the website shows 59?

Why is this?
 
It sometimes takes a while for the feeds to update to the latest image I have a Duo2 and a LX3 running Apollo 57 and no updates are showing for them either
but you can Download the latest version through Image manager and then Couch flash it
I am currently in the middle of updating my Duo2 as I type this and their is no need to use a USB memory stick if you do it this way

just go into vix/Image manager press the Yellow Button and it will show you the available images for your box
choose the one you want say Apollo 59 press the Green Button to download it to your Hard Drive when it has downloaded press the Red Button to take you back into the Image manager page, then select Apollo.059 usb.zip and then press the Blue Button to install the image to your box
it will then install it with all the options that you get when using a USB memory stick but without the Hassle :D
 
Thanks for that, normally i just go to menu>vix>software update it will then show me the changelog and ask if i want to update.

If i do it your way will it keep all my settings and and plugins etc

The above way has always worked in the past and been pretty quick never had to wait this long for a update to appear.
 
There is a bug, fixed in build 62 we are told, causing the changelog not to show. You can still hit the green button to perform the update if you still want to use menu, setup, software update.
 
I tried to couch flash way, but it didn't load 062. So I went to "software update" and although it didn't show anything there, when I pressed "green" it loaded what turned out to be 062.
(solo2)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top