Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Nova -T dtt problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter alepanz
  • Start date Start date
A

alepanz

Guest
Hi all
I've problem with this stick.
The box say that's connected, but when I scan channels don't find anymore.
Sometimes it's all ok, scan complete and I see the channels, but when restart the box or refresh enigma2, i don't see nothing, and when I repeat the scan, don't find channels.

What's the problem? Vix 2.2 on et9000
Thanks
 
If you have all channels, you dont' need to edit terrestrial.xml
 
Can you explain how you solved your particular issue as it may help others with similar problem. Thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
 
I've solved with scan with network scan set to NO and I find all my channels.. that's all!
 
Sorry guys, another problem.. Now the scan of dtt don't work. Last action i've made is update settings, I clean the dtt setting 'cause there's new channels in my city, and now Zero channels find.
What's happened?
I've start search with network scan set to NO but don't find anymore.
There's a problem with this stick? (nova-t)
thanks
 
Hi all.
Re-open this thread with another question.
In Italy today, providers switch off any analogic channel and start trasmission in DTT, and all channels are in UHF but anothers channels are in VHF.
My nova-t don't find this frequency, i need to change manually my terrestrial.xml?
How?
Thanks
 
Hi all.
Re-open this thread with another question.
In Italy today, providers switch off any analogic channel and start trasmission in DTT, and all channels are in UHF but anothers channels are in VHF.
My nova-t don't find this frequency, i need to change manually my terrestrial.xml?
How?
Thanks

yes you will likely need a updated satellites.xml so that the stick knows the frequencys to scan.
 
Thanks for fast reply

In my terrestrial.xml i've insert this <transponder centre_frequency="205500000" bandwidth="1" constellation="3"/>

but don't find anymore.

There's a problem with this pen DTT with your image?
Thanks
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top