Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Nova T/PS3 Play TV Drivers

pac2000

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
189
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Just Wondering If The Nova T/Play TV Drivers Have Been Included In The VIX Image Or Is It Possible To Just Install Them From Another Image (Copy Files From One Image To Another)... Just That I Was Gonna Buy A Vu+ Duo And Bought The PS3 Play TV As A Dual Terrestrial Tuner... But After Seeing The Specs Of The Quad I Wanted One... Just Wondering If It's Usable In The Quad...
 
Nova T works fine on VU boxes, not sure about Quad as I don't have one to test on.
Sure someone will jump in soon & let you know.
 
Thanks Judge, I'll Assume That The Drivers Are Present As Standard In The VIX Image...
 
Yes, just install the dib7000 drivers from the plugin feeds & reboot.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top