Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Nstreamplayer 0.4

  • Thread starter Thread starter linuxmac
  • Start date Start date
L

linuxmac

Guest
Hi. I've installed this on the latest build of VIX 3 and it crashes. It gives an error of

iptvplayer object has no attribute for pvrstatedialog

any help please.

I'd post a crash log but there doesnt seem to be one in the tmp directory.

Cheers

FOUND THE LOG.

View attachment enigma2_crash_1363546064.log
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
some streaming plugins must be prepared for ViX. I do not have the plugin so I cannot check it.

ciao
 
Its worth looking at. It has a load of channels including the prowrestling tv channel from Russia.
 
Hi,
I see what I can do this evening.

edit: copy the attached plugin.py (after expanding) to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/nStreamPlayer and restart GUI.

have fun

ciao
 

Attachments

Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top