Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ocram picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter deleted
  • Start date Start date
sorry i did think ciefp have a github, but iv search and cant find anything, my bad :eek:

He updates on
Code:
http://www.satelitskiforum.com/

no channel spike lol never seen it
 
I've found a Picon set that includes a few that are missing from Ocram, maybe these can be imported to his set.
 

Attachments

FAO Ocram,
Name issue I mentioned in PM
 

Attachments

  • ocram picon names.webp
    ocram picon names.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 53
220x132-190x102 =picon 220x132, logo padded 15px all around
220x132-220x132 =picon 220x132, logo padded 0px all around =nopadding

With the new way of using backgrounds.conf, it's a lot easier for people who whish to build their own, to easily adjust any custom padding values.
 
I can't download anything from the new domain too many pop-ups. Managed to download it thanks
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the popups, but it is possible to download, you just might have to click an extra time or two :D
 
On my end it works ok, but you'll have to disable your AdBlocker.

@Rob
What was blocking you from downloading anything?
 
Managed to download just disabled add blocker but those adds could install viruses if downloaded dangerous for the average user who isn't pc friendly
 
On my end it works ok, but you'll have to disable your AdBlocker.

@Rob
What was blocking you from downloading anything?
I have no idea, but even after disabling addblock I only got new advertising windows, and download in the original windows simply doesn't work (I tried FF, Chrome, IE & Safari).
 
Worked on chrome I had a 5 second countdown timer on an add page before it downloaded
Code:
http://adf.ly/15127939/http://picons.eu/downloads/enigma2-plugin-feeds-picons.eu_2016-11-30--19-35-27_all.ipk

So use this

Code:
picons.eu/downloads/enigma2-plugin-feeds-picons.eu_2016-11-30--19-35-27_all.ipk
 
Last edited:
Made some tweaks to the site, annoying popups should be gone, as they were apparently seriously impacting the user experience. :D

If some things look funky, better try again in a few hours when your browser cache has expired.
 
As the feeds no longer work, the picon packs have to be downloaded manually. I had to install google chrome to be able to download the picons from
Code:
https://www.picons.eu/

Firefox, IE do not work.
 
Last edited:
hi ocram great picons just one sky cinema select can you do it like the rest cheers pal
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top