Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ocram picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter deleted
  • Start date Start date
Since there seems to be some need for the -nopadding shd versions, I'll be uploading a new build from today at xxx broken link xxx
in a couple of hours.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having trouble installing these pic ons. I downloaded the ipk file and moved to tmp folder. went to local extensions then installed the file. I restarted the box but the picons are not showing up. Any help? Do I have to enable them anywhere?
 
Press epg,select a bouquet,press menu,change service title mode to picon and service,you might need to restart not sure


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
When you install the IPK file can you tell it to install the picons on USB key
 
I'm having trouble installing these pic ons. I downloaded the ipk file and moved to tmp folder. went to local extensions then installed the file. I restarted the box but the picons are not showing up. Any help? Do I have to enable them anywhere?

I am having the same issue using openvix HD 071 on Duo2
 
It will install to flash. Can you not then ftp into box and move to usb? That's all I do. :thumbsup:
 
Bear in mind that there are symlinks in his picons. So you can only move them to an ext3/4 device.
 
where are they installed when you install the ipk picon file. I can then copy to the usb flash drive on the box.

What I have done for now is I have unzipped the IPK using 7-Zip and unzipped the data1 file to obtain the picons
 
Hi, these haven't been updated in a while did they get moved to somewhere else? I vaguely remember seeing a thread saying get Ocram picons from another place.
 
Can I ask to make Ocrams picons for Bulsatcom 39 East thanks :thumbsup:
 
Just to let everybody know...

The old repository "logos" is no longer in service, as of now the new repository is called "picons-source" located at https://bitbucket.org/picons/picons-source.
The entire way of building and maintaining the servicerefs has been updated.

Users can easily provide new or updated serviceref links with pastebin (git and PR still recommended), somebody will then merge them in. The project no longer requires vast amounts of work and checks to remove no longer existing servicerefs. A new or updated serviceref has to be added at the top of the file "srindex", like this "1005_29_46_E080000=tv/eurosporthd". That's it. No need to go hunting down the old reference.

When building, an input file is used that contains all the wanted servicerefs. A script is provided that will generate this file from your own e2settings directory. Only the channels in your bouquets are used, so that no unwanted picons are generated. If your channellist contains 10 channels, you'll get a max of 10 picons.

If you want to generate them all, add a bouquets with all channels.

That's all folks.:)
 
Sure do you have a background? How should we call this version? "fhd" or?
 
White, no padding please.
Another picon maker is calling that size "ZZZ_Picons" I suppose having size in name would be better.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top