Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Octagon SF8008 USB flashing problem

I've done just that - repeatedly. No updt appears either on screen or box display.

However, I have discovered a small hole marked 'recovery' on the back of the box. Pressing the concealed switch with a ball point pen results in the update recovery menu appearing. The general advice for updating this box is simply wrong, it seems. Thanks to all for their help. I hope this post will assist others.
On my sf8008 and gbtrio4k irs power - only seen the hole on zgemma boxes
 
On my sf8008 and gbtrio4k irs power - only seen the hole on zgemma boxes
I have a Supreme V3 here today and can confirm a "recovery" button.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    115.5 KB · Views: 7

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top