Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SX88v2] Octagon SX88 V2 - SAT to IPTV set up?

Hpavil

New member
Joined
Aug 26, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The Octagon SX88 V2 is sold as having a SAT to IPTV capability. I am unsure how to set this up as the receiver is sold without a handbook.

Under tuners in the menu there is a SAT>IP client. In that menu, you are invited to choose a USB and scan it. It is implicit, that there should be something on the USB stick for it to scan.

Can someone tell me how this works?
 
I suspect this is a standars Openvix 6.4 setting i.e. not specific to the SX88 V2. Can someone tell me what data needs to be put onto a USB stick for IPTV to work?
 
Your IPTV supplier will give you that info. Most STB have plugins for IPTV something like stalker.
 
Thanks. I haven't got an IPTV supplier. I'd still like to know what data needs to be put onto a USB stick for IPTV to work. There needs to be some means of inputting a DNS and MAC address..
 
I have installed PlutoTV and RakutenTV plugins, no need to any extra USB sticks to watch those IPTV channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top