Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Octagon SX88V2 e2m3u2bouquet update

valparra

New member
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi
I have have some issues when using e2m3u2bouquet to update my IPTV channels where when auromatically updating the channels it freezes the box and l have to GUI restart

I note that the download is rev 0.9 is there an update on Openvix

kind reagrds
 
Hi
I have have some issues when using e2m3u2bouquet to update my IPTV channels where when auromatically updating the channels it freezes the box and l have to GUI restart

I note that the download is rev 0.9 is there an update on Openvix

kind reagrds

Hasn,t changed in a long while - its the same for all images
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top