Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] Odd file locations shown in crash logs on vix 6.3.001

dsayers

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
20
Points
38
I have nothing a crash when using jedimakerxtream deleting playlist. I have reported the error to kiddac but I have noticed odd file locations in the log.

Code:
home/vix/6.3/builds/openvix/release/vuuno4k/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-6.21+gitAUTOINC+2da64a18dc-r0/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py

Before logs used to start with

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py

Are they supposed to show like this?

Code:
<528898.6299> Traceback (most recent call last):
<528898.6300>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 224, in processDelay
<528898.6320>     callback(*retval)
<528898.6323>   File "/home/vix/6.3/builds/openvix/release/vuuno4k/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-6.21+gitAUTOINC+2da64a18dc-r0/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py", line 541, in deletePlaylist
<528898.6333>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/List.py", line 63, in setIndex
<528898.6336>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/List.py", line 52, in selectionChanged
<528898.6339>   File "/home/vix/6.3/builds/openvix/release/vuuno4k/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-6.21+gitAUTOINC+2da64a18dc-r0/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py", line 453, in getCurrentEntry
<528898.6342> IndexError: list index out of range
<528898.6343> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session object at 0xaf087c70>>,()) failed)
 
Last edited:
My question was more of how the log shows the file locations.

This shows the file location on my box

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/List.py", line 63, in setIndex

Then anything related to jedimakerxtream

File "/home/vix/6.3/builds/openvix/release/vuuno4k/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-6.21+gitAUTOINC+2da64a18dc-r0/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py", line 541, in deletePlaylist

Are logs meant to show like this to see where the plugin is built from?
 
Are logs meant to show like this to see where the plugin is built from?
I think this is a recent effect. Possibly from Python3?

You can always work out where they are on the system as the trailing part of the path will be "correct".
 
I think this is a recent effect. Possibly from Python3?

You can always work out where they are on the system as the trailing part of the path will be "correct".

No, it is when the crash happens from an eTimer.
 
So looking at the file...
1) I'm right. self.timer.callback.append(self.loadPlaylist)
2) I've explained to him before you can set the index of an empty list to zero.

Code:
>>> [][0]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range
>>>
 
It's the odd pathnames that I think is a recent event (from Python3?).
It happens when the crash comes from code running under eTimer.

Just out of interest drop *.py and reboot and see if it is still there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top