Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2T] Odd remote behaviour after standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter pap51cl
  • Start date Start date
P

pap51cl

Guest
Hi all,

Brand new TM-Nano-2T received yesterday with 3.0.808 pre-installed. Had a hard time setting it up because the remote was either unresponsive or cycled rapidly through menus with each button press.

Got installed in the end and the remote behaved.

However, after a reboot or after entering and then resuming from standby the remote behaves the same. It is possible to fix the behaviour by going to the web interface and pressing a couple of buttons on the virtual remote in Openwebif. From then, it's completely normal until the next reboot / standby.

Has anyone else seen anything like this? Since it can be fixed by touching the virtual remote in the web interface I'm doubting that it's a hardware fault.

Cheers.
 
It looks like your R/C sends multiple commands.
You can easily check that by looking at the R/C's IR-LED (at the top) via a camera: push a button once and you should see it lighting up once.
 
Thanks for the reply.

I'll check that tonight. I'm not sure that it would be a problem with the R/C itself though because it's fixed every time by touching a couple of buttons on the soft remote on Openwebif.
 
have you tried installing a different image in order to rule out any software issues?

Nano
 
No, I haven't tried a different image yet. I posted this thread in the hope that someone might have seen this before and it would be a known bug that might be fixable.

I'm happy enough to try an alternative image to see if it works. What would you recommend?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top