G
Ghostleader
Guest
Only had this box for three days but this bug is doing my head in, upon inserting my known working card and CAM the reciever "see's" it and you can go into the CAM menu via the CAM manager in VIX, you can look at the cards details etc, but when you go to any of the JSC channels the screen just remains black, no Modual Command prompt, nothing! If I check the CAM again via the option, its still seen and can be interacted with but no ecms are seen being handled if you check in "monitor" option of the CAMs sub menu, WTF!? In the mean time I have fired in CCcam and a Irdeto config to use the built in reader. Everything is up to date and I'm using Vix build 683. Bug? Tried both slots, but that was me nust clutching at straws lol
