Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Official statement re vix support.

Meh I sort of sussed it out since you were answering support questions lol.

Long live the VIX team!

P.s. dont ever pull **** like that again, my frail heart cant take it lol
 
Meh I sort of sussed it out since you were answering support questions lol.

Long live the VIX team!

P.s. dont ever pull **** like that again, my frail heart cant take it lol

i think the real give away was when phoenix edited a post that had some links to the clues, that let us know something was in the pipeline.. non of us wanted to believe it but i must admit i was preparing myself for the worst :rolleyes:
 
First of all Thank you all for the very nice and even the not so nice comments regarding the future of ViX ( yep there were certain people throwing street parties at the thought that we had decided to stop development ).

Officially OpenViX Zeus build 023 is the final image in the Zeus image line, due to a recent merge with the latest Open Embedded Zeus's time was numbered, as it was simply no longer possible to online update without causing a whole raft of issues, so we retired him and OpenViX Helios was born.

Not to worry though, Helios wont stay in beta for long, and we fully expect to release in a day or two at the most, last but not least, this time you can use a settings backup from Zeus when setting up Helios.

more details to follow shortly.

gKSvndJ.png

Does this mean you still got your balls intact, lol
 
Lol. Knew it was a tease. Should have called it ViX Pheonix (not after Pheonix) but more like the fact it is rising out of the ashes, reborn if you will.
 
Trust me mate, three days with not being able to comment on the thread was killing me. we had to make it as authentic as possible so we let you guys fill in the blanks your self, while never actually saying ViX was ending, just Zeus.

I'm confused .... Any plans for Helium 2 lol
 
Lol. Knew it was a tease. Should have called it ViX Pheonix (not after Pheonix) but more like the fact it is rising out of the ashes, reborn if you will.

Yeah that would have gone down like a lead balloon with certain forum's LMAO. I get enough stick without people thinking i'm arrogant enough to want the image named after me.
 
Phew, glad to hear the news. I was getting carried away there and was actually enjoying watching the TV instead of tinkering with the box!

Back to tinkering!
 
Thank you for continuing with the image.
 
Neithet its based on a different OE ( v 2.1 ).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Haha that's crazy but great news!. I've only been using this forum for about a month and I have now realised how crazy you all are! :)
Yeah, we are. Always surprised when I look in the mirror....

it's silly little touches like this that makes the difference from a ordinary forum and a Great forum

i always say if you can not Laugh at yourself you should not Laugh at others and the vix team certainly had a good Laugh at themselves with this :thumbsup: keep it up guys
I do, daily :thumbsup:

I'm confused .... Any plans for Helium 2 lol
Nope, we hate numbers....

But our best catch was
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6p258nc14w5c3d/Mighty%20Vix%20Has%20Fallen.mp4
 
I hope someone has ripped that before whoever put it up decides to take it down.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top