Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Oh no Magic EHD has gone from the latest image..........

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Oh dear..... I have today updated to the latest VIX image performed all the updates and cannot find the Magic EHD skin anywhere... Can anyone confirm if its still available or no longer supported in the latest image...

I have the magic skin but its like the old engima1 and not very pleasing to the eye
 
Sorry posted too soon, I found the magic-hd skin under plugins vix. not plugins skins where I was expexcting to find it..

I am absolutley loving the new Magic-HD skin the font is fantastic.... great work..... Robert Van Der Does and Andrew Blackburn.......
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top