Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Q] VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 04/12/2010

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hello,
I have been using the open Pli image from day 1 and to be honest after trying various images I have always gone back to Pli. Its about time I give another image a go as its been a while since I had a play with different images and I like the fact that I have read that the EPG has improved significantly. Does anyone know if the latest "VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 04/12/2010" officially suppports the MAGIC EHD skin.

Is it available from the downloads plugin ?

Sorry but I cant live without this skin...

I have just noticed I have posted this in hte worng thread, would someone be kind enough to move to the VIX team thread please....
 
Last edited:
Moved here for you. The MAGIC EHD skin is not included in the vix image...

If you would like to post the skin in the skin forum, then maybe someone will look at it when they get time ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top