Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Ok to buy Ultimo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
I have VU+ Duo and wondering about replacing it with a VU+ Ultimo.. So I was just wondering if there were any reasons not to replace it? Any cons for the Ultimo compared to Duo? Anything else I should know?


Regards,

BTJ
 
Better hardware, triple tuner. If you dont need the 3rd tuner and DUO does the job for you stick with it, but if your geek like me than upgrade
 
I need a new box now, it seems, so I guess Ultimo is the one... :)

BTJ
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top