Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ON Demand plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prioryman
  • Start date Start date
4OD is gone I'm afraid.. CH4 closed down the site that we had been getting the streams from so it's the end of the road...

Not sure how your getting that error message though as the main menu should not even be showing currently :confused:
 
It says not available on the PS3.

It was good while it lasted. Thanks for your efforts.
 
I have given up with the plugin for now as ITV works, but not BBC and I have tried all the suggest fixes. Shame really as it was a great "add-on" for my VU+ Solo2. Strange as was working on old image.
 
The problem with iPlayer is the AAC audio, try in audio settings down mix to PCM, some tvs don't have a problem with it some do.
 
Mate, have tried that still does not work, ITV does but not BBC thats the problem-
 
Mate, have tried that still does not work, ITV does but not BBC thats the problem-

The fact that BBC iPlayer works fine on other Solo2's on the current image means you are doing something different to other users!

Take an image backup so you can revert back quickly! Then fresh flash the latest image. Do not restore any settings and just do a basic setup. Download OD only and then try iPlayer.

If it still has no sound then report back!
 
The fact that BBC iPlayer works fine on other Solo2's on the current image means you are doing something different to other users!

Take an image backup so you can revert back quickly! Then fresh flash the latest image. Do not restore any settings and just do a basic setup. Download OD only and then try iPlayer.

If it still has no sound then report back!

Ok doing that right now. Back soon
 
Well I downloaded image and re-flashed VU+ Solo2. Fresh install and then plugin downloaded. Still iplayer will not work, I can see the listings back will not play back. ITV, 3Player, RTe work fine but not Ch4,iview. I have checked audio settings even though ITV works fine. Ideas?
 
Well I downloaded image and re-flashed VU+ Solo2. Fresh install and then plugin downloaded. Still iplayer will not work, I can see the listings back will not play back. ITV, 3Player, RTe work fine but not Ch4,iview. I have checked audio settings even though ITV works fine. Ideas?

IView only works in Australia and 4OD no longer works so forget about them!

When you fresh installed did you do any settings restore or install any other plugins? Also, how do you have your Solo2 connected to your TV ( HDMI, any amp etc.)?
 
mcquaim, thank you for reply and help. I did not install any other plugins or settings just image - ondemand and thats it. Connected to TV via HDMI only no amp. I could try scart lead, but don't think that will change anything.

John
 
I could try scart lead, but don't think that will change anything.

Yeah, the scart would not change anything..

I'm confused with this, doesn't make sense! With the same receiver and same image as others where this is working then I can't see why yours would act differently, esp when other players work fine :confused:

### Edit ###

Did you say it worked fine only older images?
 
Last edited:
Yes up to I installed Helios - I think I have an old full image backup so will try and install that and see it is works and report back here. What really confuses me is the IYV player works a treat, but not the BBC iPlayer. Thanks again
 
I used the BBC Iplayer side of OnDemand just last week and it worked perfectly on Apollo.
 
bbc itv rte 3 working ok but coudnt get abc to work not sure if thats ip issue
 
Well been up all night - have tried nearly ever image I could find for solo2 and cannot for the life of me get ondemand to work on iplayer even thoough ITV player works every time! I have checked everything I can from cable from/to router from solo2 and resetting router and IP address to solo2. BBC iPlayer direct works on my PC no problem so I know it's not an internet problem. In the end I have given up and put Apollo.003 back on as it is the best image having tried every other one!!! and can live without ondemand.

Off to bed now................
 
And that on a Solo2 Pheonix?

yes it was mate, I'll give it another go when i get in from work in the morning if i remember.

Confirmed, I have the Fifa world cup rewind Scotland v Netherlands 1978 on rite now via the BBCIplayer part of OnDemand on my solo2 using Apollo and it's working perfectly, including the audio.
 
I am running Ultimo and Duo and BBC stopped working. I live in Spain but have DNS sorted and ITV Player works fine. Please help what is wrong or has changed with BBC iPlayer?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top