Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

On demand plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter idgaf
  • Start date Start date
I

idgaf

Guest
Some time back i had a problem trying to view the ITV channel within the on demand plugin. The programmes that i wanted to see played for one or two minutes and then stopped.

After a while it corrected itself and I thought nothing more about. Earlier today I tried to watch a programme and the same fault happened again.

However I fiddled about with the settings and changed the streaming value from normal to HD and it seems to have fixed it.

Posting this in the event that other members have been having the same problem
 
:thumbsup: Nice one mate Thanks just tried it and it ran for 5 mins before I turned it off as I wanted to watch the local news :cool::D
 
Still running after 15mins looks like changing the setting to HD is the simple fix Cheers idgaf
 
Simple fix indeed but logic tells you by setting it to a lower stream it should last longer. I tried that and it was the complete opposite. Strange. Glad it works and only too happy if I can be of help
 
open on demand plug in and press menu... mine has always been set to HD, why watch anything else? LOL
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top