Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] On screen reminders

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guinness.cobra
  • Start date Start date
G

Guinness.cobra

Guest
Hi guys - for programme reminders - I can either choose to zap to the program or record it via the timer. Is there anyway I can get an onscreen reminder when I am watching a channel and then decide if I want to zap, record or most importantly ignore it.

For example this evening I was watching masterchef which I had paused for a while. However at 10 the channel zapped to channel 4 as I had a timer set to zap. If I had an on screen reminder I would have chosen to ignore it.

Is this possible?
 
Hi guys - for programme reminders - I can either choose to zap to the program or record it via the timer. Is there anyway I can get an onscreen reminder when I am watching a channel and then decide if I want to zap, record or most importantly ignore it.

For example this evening I was watching masterchef which I had paused for a while. However at 10 the channel zapped to channel 4 as I had a timer set to zap. If I had an on screen reminder I would have chosen to ignore it.

Is this possible?

I dont think so, but if you record instead, your current channel would stay active, and recording would be in the background, you will then have the option of watching the recording, from the start, whilst its still recording, ( I think, not actually tried this myself )
 
I dont think so, but if you record instead, your current channel would stay active, and recording would be in the background, you will then have the option of watching the recording, from the start, whilst its still recording, ( I think, not actually tried this myself )

Yes this does work extremely well, I use it all the time myself.
However what Guinness.cobra suggests would be a nice addition to the VIX image, not possible at the moment but hopefully one day andy will work his magic on it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top