Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Only picon and settings in the feeds

  • Thread starter Thread starter seame
  • Start date Start date
S

seame

Guest
Gigablue quad, Apollo 001

For the last few days when I've tried to access the feeds the only two categories showng are picon and settings. Thats all the info I can provide, sorry.

Anyone experienced this before or have any ideas what might be causing this?
 
All categories show up here using Apollo & Quad. :confused:
 
Same result as judge here, I was using my Quad lastnight and downloaded a couple skins to play about with, just fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top