Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Onpenvix keeps freezing and restarting

  • Thread starter Thread starter dermie1234
  • Start date Start date
D

dermie1234

Guest
Hi recently in the last few versions of apollo after a reflash it has worked for a few days and then it crashes. Ive done a reflash which helps sometimes but now after doing a reflash again tonight it still starts and just has a spinning vix image. lasts for about 5 minutes and restarts constantly. Im at my wits end with it tbh. Any advice would very much appreciative. I cant even get into the menu atm
 
Ideally we would need to see both your crash logs and where possible some debug logs, along with a detailed run down of what is happening and a list of all plugins installed and from where (be they the feeds or installed manually). without these, we would be guessing as to what's wrong and that helps no one, least of all you.
 
Ok so were are all these stored. I use FileZilla to access the machine
 
Crash logs are by default stored in /home/root/logs. as for debug logs, you would have to enable those first as they are deactivated by default. as for the plugins what if any have you installed and from where ??.
 
Well the plugins would be whiped now after a re flash and no settings restored but it is still freezing. Like atm it is stuck with a vix logo top frozen.
 
I have 440 crash logs stored but ill attach the last 1.
As for plugins i had tsmedia 7.5 ondemand and a few livesports ones
 

Attachments

well i'm no expert in reading crash logs but I cant see any thing that jumps out at me in that one, so I will have to defer to some one else who may see something I cant, as for your plugins, tsmedia and other streaming plugins for sports etc can in them selves introduce instabilities into the image, so try without those for a while and slowly reintroduce them back into the image.
 
I have Apollo 21 with following plugins: LiveFootball, OpenWebif, Opera Web Browser, tsmedia v7.5, youtube tv settings, ondemand and I don't have any problems but I, atm, use only tsmedia plugin.

Have you tried using a virgin install (with no plugins, or settings restore) and see how that goes as mentioned by pheonix and introduce one plugin a day (assuming problems happens more than once a day).
 
Yes the last install I did was that with no plugins and it was crashing
 
ive installed it 3 times today keeps crashing / freezing. had it all set up nice then it went tits up.
gonna go back to 022 version
 
Is there anywhere i can send this to to have it looked at? It wont get by the bootstage now
 
Hi ive since removed the harddrive formatted it and put it back in and flashed it. Still nothing. I tried a new harddive i had here a 500gig. Still no joy. It must be the vu+solo2. What shall i do?
 
Talk to your reseller about sending it back, and just hope they don't try to mess you around :(
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top