Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] Ooctagon SF4008 Help needed with Mgcamd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garden
  • Start date Start date
G

Garden

Guest
Good Afternoon. Really need some help here, I've got the Octagon SF4008 I've read that this is an arm processor and that I need certain files to add to the box, I'm struggling at the moment tried adding mgcamd as that's what I need but its not working, I've tried numerous ways but cant get it working.

Please Help.
p.s I'm not very technical so an idiots guide is needed...
 
You can only use Oscam I’m afraid. Besides the Mgcamd & Cccam’s are no longer maintained so getting up to speed with Oscam is your best bet and Google is your best buddy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top